Tuesday 29 May 2007

Exploration of the hauntings of the ruinous



My site is about my deep fascination with the paranormal, and my exploration of allegedly haunted places. "In every haunted location where human beings have lived and died, their emotions and their imprints are known to still remain in the ether". This is a popular belief amongst many.

This site is a working paranormal diary for me, my very own UK ghost tour if you like. I visit many allegedly haunted places around the country accompanied by my partner Richard and I like to make a personal log of each visit, taking notes, photographs, drawings, and compiling historical and ghostly research. I do carry a minimum of paranormal equipment on my visits, but its not going to prove to me one way of the other that the afterlife exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment